Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Obsession

This is my favorite time of the year, and all I can think about is chasing that monster buck. You can smell it in the air and driving around scoping out the fields in hopes to see that monster buck. Bow season is just 8weeks away and all I can think of is being back in that tree watching the woods come alive on that first morning hunt. I have all my scouting done and almost all tree stands hung. I have 6 trail cameras out on Monster Raxx mineral sites, helping me try to catch that elusive buck. My first morning hunt will probably be on a new pond that we put in this spring and so far it is paying off big time. There are deer in there at all hours of the day. We will be putting in our fall food plots real soon and once they are in looks like I am ready to give the Quest bow another chance for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment