Saturday, September 11, 2010

The wait is FINALLY over

After waiting for what seams like an eternity, the new season is finally upon us. On saturday September 18th the Minnesota archery season kicks off, and gives me the opportunity to get back in a treestand.


I have done everything I could to make it through the long offseason. I have taken as many shed hunting and scouting trips as I could. I have also hung and moved and removed stands to try and be in the perfect location to harvest a mature whitetail. Then there is my biggest obsession during the offseason, trail cameras. With at least a dozen trail cameras set up to get as many pictures as possible. I have looked at 10's of thousands of pictures trying to decide which bucks our hunting party should go after.


Last but not least, I have practiced with my bow. Wanting to make sure if that buck of a lifetime gives me an opportunity, I will make the best of it. Well with all of my hunting clothes washed and ready, Hit List made, and bow shooting straight I am ready to make my 20' climb to my stand and start my season this saturday.



Tom Lester President Monster Raxx

No comments:

Post a Comment