Saturday, August 21, 2010

WARNING: BIGGER MEMORY CARD NEEDED!

After what seems like a lifetime, I finally had time last weekend to get out with 200 pounds of corn and a few bottles of the Monster Raxx Whitetail Magnet to see what kind of deer, or more importantly how many, I have on a new farm to hunt this year. I set out 3 trail cameras in areas I thought could be high traffic into a few established food plots along with the corn and Magnet.

The cameras were out for a total of 6 days. And between the 3, I had over 5,000 pictures. Needless to say I was at a loss for words, and it's still even hard for me to believe myself. I have tried every mineral, every attractant, every "must have" that you can buy. I always thought I had good results. This weekend I learned the difference between "good results" and GREAT results! The deer simply could not leave the Whitetail Magnet alone. The same deer would stay for 30 to 45 minutes with their nose buried in the corn, only to come up and lick their lips clean before diving back in. Doe would run other doe away from the pile, I was getting pictures of the same bucks coming in even at high noon, only to return at 1:30, 4:30, and all hours of the night. The Whitetails on that farm definitely have a new addiction!!!

In all my years of hunting and trying products, I have never witnessed the results that I am seeing with Monster Raxx. Now, I have to sit down and sift through 5,000+ pictures and weed out the doe from the bucks to establish a brand new Hit List!

No comments:

Post a Comment